Happy Holidays, Psychos! Molls starts off this week’s episode by chatting about the latest episode of Pump Rules and the depression connections regarding the show and how it affects us personally. Molls also shares what she is looking forward to in the new year, some podcast suggestions, and more!
Also – email us your burning thoughts on what we’re seeing on this season of #PumpRules – let’s talk about the dark moments, psychological aspects of what we see play out in each episode, or whatever is on your mind about the show. Send us your voice notes or email email@example.com or call 415-PSYCHOS to leave a voicemail for future mailbag episodes!
- Building a Family: Is Going Into Debt for In Vitro or Adoption Worth It? (Huffington Post)
- Infidelity/Affair Recovery (Good Therapy)
- 9 Ways to Respond to a Friend Who’s Cheating (Huffington Post)
- National Center on Elder Abuse: What We Do, Research, Statistics/Data (NCEA)
- Elder Abuse: When Caregiving Goes Wrong (AARP)
- Breast Implants: Psychological Affects & Self-Esteem (WebMD)
- Weight Management Tips for People With Depression (Everyday Health)
- ‘Silicon Valley’ Star TJ Miller Accused of Sexually Assaulting and Punching a Woman (The Daily Beast)
- Cat Person (The New Yorker)