Join us for a very special, very personal Catfish episode: Molls invites her listeners to share their catfish stories. In Part one of two, we have some great stories for you: an anonymous person who catfished her cousin, Producer Nicole’s twenty-year catfishing saga, and what happens when someone else takes your long-time username on a social network.
This is another two-parter – head over to Patreon on Thursday to hear the second part of our Catfishing special. Remember, $1/month gets you access to all of our Thursday Patreon-exclusives and more!
Psychoses & Neuroses
Psychology Today: Catfishing
- Emotional Hunger Vs. Love (Psychology Today)
- Plenty of Fish: Why Are People Still Getting “Catfished”? (Madame Noire)
- 12 Signs That You Might Be Getting Catfished Online (Social Catfish)
- How [Not] To Conduct Yourself When You’ve Been Catfished on Facebook (Social News Daily)
- I’m Addicted to Catfishing! (Reddit)
- Elderly Mother is getting catfished. How do I stop it? (Reddit)
- Catfished: To Catch a Catfish (No Bullying)
- My geriatric “catfishing” cautionary tale (Salon)
- 7 Signs of a Desperate Dater (eHarmony)
- Quiz: Do You Act Desperate? (Seventeen)