To celebrate the second season finale of 60 Days In, Molls jumps into the mailbag to answer your questions about the show that’s taken us by storm. Things to look forward to in this episode: lack of care for mental illness among inmates in jail, some input from the lovely 60 Days In subreddit, and a healthy dose of Robert Holcomb’s ramblings from his YouTube channel (don’t worry, we’ve included the videos at the bottom of our show notes).
- Do you think people are watching you through TV or talking to you? (Psych Central)
- Mental Illness In America’s Jails and Prisons (Health Affairs Blog)
- Positive Symptoms of Schizophrenia: The Psychotic Dimension (MentalHelp.net)
- 20 Signs Your Partner is Controlling (Psychology Today)
- Drug Addiction Unmasked: The Types of People Most Likely to Get Addicted and Why (Medical Daily)
- Mental patients in prisons (NCBI)
- When Relationship Abuse is Hard to Recognize (Psychology Today)